You know what Project Management is; but the question is “Do you have what it takes to be a Project Manager?”
Being a Project Manager is a specific kind of leadership position, which requires certain character traits and important qualities. Most people would say that Project Managers are people who deliver projects within the deadline and budget set by the clients, meeting or notwithstanding surpassing the desires of the partners. Whilst that is true to some extent, it is not true in its entirety. Actually, it takes more to become a good and ideal Project Manager to whom someone could admire.
Here are a few qualities that good Project Managers must have:
- They inspire a shared vision
- They are good decision-makers
- They are great problem-solvers
- They know how to collaborate and work in a team
- They know how to manage time well.